Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Cake Wednesday: Cake-A-Licious

Wedding Cake Wednesday! A new tradition for a new year. Every Wednesday I will be featuring a special wedding cake of some kind. I will try to stick within Utah, so all you brides can get ideas of who you might think would be a great baker for you. But occasionally I might venture outside of Utah's tiny walls, just to get a little culture. 

For my first Wedding Cake Wednesday post, I will be featuring Cake-A-Licious. I have mentioned Cake-A-Licious before but not to this extremity. And she is in the news (in the bridal world, at least) after all. So, I thought what a perfect moment to start Wedding Cake Wednesday's with one of my favorite cake bakers in the Valley.

Bride Access did a fabulous blog post about Cake-A-Licious and featured some of her cakes. Marcie, the writer of the post, mentioned she was lucky enough to test some of her yummy flavors but I would have to agree. I have also tasted these delectable flavors. Fortunately, my list of tastings is immense and I wouldn't be able to find anyone yummier than Tasha. But she isn't just taste, she is also creativity and detail. Each cake is made unique to you and has an incredible amount of detail, whether it be simple or extravagant. These are not your ordinary cakes, my dears, these are cake-a-licious!


Make sure to check out the blog piece written by Marcie from Bride Access, as well. It is a wonderful article on Tasha from Cake-A-Licious. You can friend Cake-A-Licious on FaceBook here.

Want some great tips on how to decide on the perfect wedding cake for you? Go to my blog post "Choosing the Perfect Wedding Cake" for help.

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment