Friday, January 20, 2012

Obsessions

So, I recently discovered the social networking site, Pinterest. It took me awhile to finally jump on board but the first day I joined I pinned 121 pictures! I have never had more fun wasting time in my life! Anyway, this is going somewhere, I promise...

I built a board around wedding planning, and it's my favorite board. There are so many ideas out there on the internet, it's hard to keep track of them all and where to find them. Pinterest is a fabulous way to keep them all together. I love it! So, I thought I would share my Pinterest Wedding Board with all of you. Below are some of my favorite pictures and if you would like to see the whole board, just click here.

The best sparkly cake!


A cute idea for pictures during the ceremony and reception for guests!

These are actually a fairly cheap idea.

I love this unique idea!

Something Blue.

A background of a wall of balloons.

A winter wonderland wedding.

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment