Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Color of Festival

As you all know, I absolutely adore unique engagements or bridals. There is just something about looking at an engagement photo or a bridal photo and being in awe at the masterpiece of art that sits in front of you, because let's face it, photography is art at it's most creative. And this time, I believe, I have done it again! I found some amazing bridals that are just plain gorgeous.

This bride, Avi Stoddard (formerly Burgess), decided to get some of her bridals done during the Festival of Colors. She went clad in a wedding gown and everything. The artistic eye in these photos is absolutely stunning and I had to share.

This is Avi and her husband.






Photographer: John Paul
Hair and Make Up Done by: Talia Bright
Dress by: David's Bridal




I love this candid shot. This picture speaks more than words and it is gorgeous!

Thank you, Avi, for allowing me to use your shots.
And to all you other brides, if you have a fun engagement or bridal idea, please send them my way. I would love to feature you here so everyone can enjoy those fabulous ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment