Monday, January 30, 2012

Silver and Stars

Eleven-Eleven-Eleven! Or better known as November 11, 2011. I had the great pleasure of planning and coordinating a wedding on this special day! It was a beautiful reception for Danny and Mackenzie Kelly (Formerly: Christensen). They did their reception at their stake center but we enlisted help, of course, to some extremely wonderful vendors. Her colors were Purple, Black, and Silver and her theme was Stars and Mirrors. The decorating was help of Design Elite LLC with Lorna Reid. She was fabulous to work with, patient and helpful. For her catering she used And Then There Was Chocolate who were also fabulous to work with and I know I will be calling them back. Their cake was done by Granite Bakery. I always love their wonderfully done cakes.

I would like to thank Ashley Hickmon, my assistant, for her help. She was absolutely fabulous and we learned together. It was definitely a great experience for both of us!


Here are some pictures of their reception courtesy of Marty Hunsaker.


The guest book table. Every page was full!

Her beautiful but simple centerpieces. The candles on the table are stars.

Their cake and it's table that was beautifully done by Granite Bakery.


I love the cake table in the background in this one.


This is an example of the decorating done by Design Elite. It had purple lights on the curtains.

The room done up.

The happy couple greeting their guests. Their line was so long!

The chocolate fountain.





A close up of their cake and the bouquet.


And this is the happy couple!

I wish you the best Danny and Mack. You two are beautiful together and I love you both. It was wonderful working with both of you. Congratulations!

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment