Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aaron and Jessica Durrant's Wedding

Aaron and Jessica Durrant (formerly Gustafson) are a match made in heaven. I loved meeting with them and finding out all the wonderful details of their wedding. They were married on July 21, 2011. I can't take much of any of the credit for the wedding but it was a beautiful wedding. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and had their reception at Wheeler Historic Farm.

When I met with them we went over their budget. In the end I only helped with a few details of the wedding although, like their flowers which were from Skyline Flower Gardens based in Salt Lake City. I also sent them in Ashley's direction for their gorgeous invitations! It was so much fun to watch it progress and come together and it turned out fabulous!

The happy couple!

The get-away!



The bride with the little ring bearer. Isn't he adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment