Monday, August 15, 2011

The Beginning

This is where I begin my journeys as an event planner on my own. While I was with All Things Included I did a few weddings and my boss Michael, taught me a lot. Along with that knowledge, I am continuing my education to be the best event planner I can be. I am currently going to Utah Valley University to get my bachelor's in Marketing and then will move onto a hospitality school in Las Vegas to get a certificate in event planning.

My passion is weddings but I do everything from birthdays to corporate events, and everything in between. I love the little details and are here to not only make it perfect for you but also save you money. I will do everything I can to help you in every way I can. Your wish is my command. :)

I am working on a couple of projects that I will soon post. I hope you enjoy the fun as much as I do and if you want to talk, call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment