Thursday, February 2, 2012

You're Invited... Electronically!


Okay, so anyone who knows me, knows that I am a large geek. I love anything geek related and I never pass up a chance to show it, either. So, here is something new and interesting. Rift, a fantasy based MMORPG, is trying for a Guinness World Record and they need your help! Why, you ask, does some lame video game need a bride-to-be's help? They are going for the record for Most In-Game Marriages in a 24-Hour Period. How fun does that sound? If you are getting married in the real world, why not have some fun with it and tie the knot in-game, too. I know your hubby-to-be will be thrilled to be doing something he might enjoy.

Here are the details. Rift will be holding the ceremonies in-game on the most romantic day of them all, February 14th. That's right! Valentine's Day! Any players who get married between the hours of 9:00 AM PST on Feb. 14 to 9:00 AM PST on Feb. 15 will go down in history, and on the record books, with Rift. How romantic! So make a Valentine's moment out of it and get hitched right before you go out on your special night - hypothetically, of course. I know I will!

The link to find out about all the specifics can be found here. And if you have any fun stories of that night afterwards, please share! I would adore to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment